Monday, October 02, 2006

There is no question. The season has turned to fall.

I love all the seasons equally: winter for the excuse to stay indoors all day and read, or the 3 feet of fresh powder together with bright blue skies that makes an amazing ski day. Spring for the smell of the wet earth, tulips, and the promise of a new year. Summer for the first shorts day, lemonade, and sweaty bike trips over the Marin headlands. And then there's fall when you can be all alone on a walk by the river and the trees offer their best yellows, oranges, and reds.

Lake Tahoe was beautiful this weekend. My ski buddy Nicole came with me and helped me paint the living room, a priceless gift of friendship. She also took some camera-phone photos of the house.

Internet, BEHOLD!

Remember this:


Now it's this:





1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Goddam! Gotta get my brood out yonder!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters