Thursday, October 12, 2006

Message to Stacie:

Hey, I love hanging out with you. I wish you were somehow on my calendar every day, as if I had more than Wednesday and Thursday to spend with people. I'm just saying, I had fun. If Dane Cook ever comes to town, we're going to see him perform, and I'm sleeping with him. I call it.

Monday nights I go to the Zen Center. Tuesday is my group in Berkeley and on Friday, Saturday, Sunday I normally go to Lake Tahoe. That leaves Wednesday and Thursday to see friends. Sort of Elective nights. I want to integrate some one in my life so that I'm seeing at least one friend more than just Wednesday and Thursday. I want my routine to include more fringe benefits.

The thing you said about me hanging out with people who are somehow less than me, I don't 100% agree. Maybe money isn't the most important thing in the world. I value the ability to play four instruments and make music and act in front of people as much as I value my salary. So - ... I am liking Josh and I want my friends to like him too. Be prepared for the hip hop John Wayne, though, he's got that twang...

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Pony - wish I could be your Wednesday/Thursday girl. Love, OTJ

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters