Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rambling, but hey, two days in a row. I started to say "this is just to say blah blah" and then I remembered Langston Hughes who I really like but someone close to me doesn't but here's what he said:

This is just to say

that I 've eaten the plums in the icebox

(but no, not me, if you knew me you would realize that I do not eat plums. it would be simply crazy. I do not like fruit and plums are some of the worst offenders. slimy texture that mushes and dissolves. plus skin that gets in your teeth. no plums, thank you.)

So here's mine:

This is just to say

that I appreciate all the help the universe has given me.

I am really lucky and I know it. I hope that doesn't sound smug because I'm feeling that way a little bit right now. Jeez. Life could be so much worse (and it could be not much better, frankly). Lucky, lucky sagittarius. Makes me want to smoke a cigarette to be honest. But see? I'm lucky. I don't smoke any more, because it smelled like shit and it was going to kill me.

This is just to say

that I keep thinking about
Jessica and knowing how sad she is.

Jess, I'm so sorry that we lost your granny. I'm sorry. It makes me cry.

This is just to say

that I feel the luck of the universe close by.

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

I am so sad, so sad, so sad.

I've been crying all day as this is my first day alone.

K had to take the children out to dinner without me because I was upsetting them.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters