Sunday, June 05, 2005

Yo Tahoe

I made it to Tahoe last night around 9 and happily the house was not wrecked by the evil Russian ski group pariah, Peter. Driving over here I had visions of furniture slashed and spilling its stuffing, spray paint on the walls, windows broken, and the heat turned up to 90 for the last month, but happily the worst thing I faced was all the moldy food left in the refrigerator.

It has only taken a couple of hours this morning for me to fully appreciate the beauty of all the piney goodness here. Chuck and I took a long walk near the river and chatted with a neighbor for a while. God I feel lucky. Except I have a grocery bag full of mail to weed through and bills, bills, bills to pay. No sense in putting it off any more than I already have. Ha-cha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters