Friday, March 17, 2006

Love's Executioner

Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. This is all I have been doing for 2 weeks, and here is what I have concluded. That he and I simply value different things in the sense that I value the ability to investigate a person in a well-defined 1:1 environment and he values the ability to investigate a person in an environment where he has other people to compare to. I will always insist on boundaries around a relationship and I believe he will always want to have more freedom than that.

Neither of us is right or wrong, good or bad. We're just different. And that difference will keep us apart. It hurts a lot, but I don't blame him or me for it. It's life after all. It's out of my control.

I really appreciate the time I spent with him. I want to thank him for taking an interest in me and sharing himself with me. I had fallen into a routine and didn't know I could feel so on fire until he came along. It gives me hope for the future. I have hope for him too. He is a wonderful person, so rich. He is one of the most positive people I have ever met. I feel honored.

The past couple of weeks have been tearing me apart and I want to let go. I simply want to respect each other for being good people and admit we are different. Neither of us should change and we probably can't anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters