Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I am posting a photo just because I know there is one person who happens to live across the country and happens to have known me these past twenty years who may appreciate seeing a picture of Josh. Besides I think I will enjoy seeing it myself. However I wonder whether that is unfair to him...putting his picture up on the internet somewhere. Ah, but you know what they say, in some cases it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

I mentioned he reminds me of Kevin Marshall and he actually does in a lot of ways. I think they could be pegged as brothers in the way they look except Josh has blue eyes and Kevin's were a hazel brown. They are both only children of a single mother and a father who was never around. They also have a similar way of going on and on in a mini-tirade about something so minor, totally redressing the situation for being ridiculous and wrong, flabbergasted that their lives have been affected, until it becomes a joke that they are even bringing it up. Kevin used to do that a little and Josh does it a lot. It's one of the things that makes me go this is not going to work. It's negative and the amount of feeling behind it seems unnecessary. I want to say OK! I get it! Stop! Take a breath! But maybe it's Josh's way of letting go of negativity. Maybe it's not a big deal in the larger scheme of things (along the lines of fat fingers). Maybe I can understand it and see it differently. I am pretty sure Josh likes me a lot and I like him too, so why not spend time together?



1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Your profile photo is CUTE! Dag, girl. You a supa-hottie!

Re: Josh - I think the "way he lets go of negativity" is a reasonable guess. Also, it may be more useful to examine your reaction. When K rants like that I LAUGH and LAUGH. I don't think he finds it helpful particularly, but oh well. I find it highly amusing. (I don't feel obligated to fix or solve the situation -- or give it any uptake what-so-ever.)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters