Monday, November 06, 2006

Oh the Buddhists. How much I love them. I love them for gently helping me realize that people do change, me included. How silly of me to forget and feel hopeless. In hindsight I needed to ask Josh if he wasn't over-reacting thinking that I was so frustrated by him that we needed to break up. But seriously, the boy did go on and on about things and I was really trying. Maybe trying too hard.

I did hug a tree today but I forgot it was going to be dark at 6:00! I got up from my desk after a full day of corporate communications and dog gone it, there was a nearly-full moon out there. I enjoyed my walk a LOT and feel grateful for so many things today. Here are a few of them (I love a list!):
  1. I ate healthy food all day today except quite a few low fat potato chips with dip which made me want to barf but tasted great. I also exercised for more than an hour.
  2. the Deer Beside the River painting came in the mail today and it is a masterpiece. Words cannot express. Lo, the googly eyes!
  3. I have three more paintings coming very soon. Maybe tomorrow!
  4. working from home tomorrow, alarm rings at 6:30
  5. going to the chiropractor first thing in the AM and she's at the end of my block
  6. getting new brakes on the Subaru. Responsible car ownership turns me on. I love me.
  7. I got busy on the ski share and am working things out...have already cashed a check for $2100 and expect another $10,500. Bank!
  8. going to Tahoe on Friday...on the agenda for the weekend: washing windows and making curtains. Who wants to come with me? I'll cook!
  9. I have made a decision that because I have never been any good at returning ANYTHING in my life (seriously I think I have returned less than five things in my entire life) -- I am DONATING the porch swing and lanterns that I bought for the house and didn't use. Habitat for Humanity will eat them up (you know, I have the good taste). Probably paid $1K for them but they were going to charge me 25% restocking and all the shipping anyway and I get the 8 damn boxes that have been sitting there since July out of my cube and I feel good about giving something nice to H for H. ROCK!
  10. time for bed -- I made my bed today. I'm such an adult sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Twenty YEARS of chips and dip, sister. Heh.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters