Friday, December 08, 2006

What the Hell is That

OK, one more blog post and then I'm done for the day. And hang onto your hats people because you probably don't need to know this.

I have a pimple on my fanny.

Not the American version of the fanny. You folks with the English ancestry know what fanny I'm talking about.

I freaked out when I found it yesterday in one of those early-morning-before-I-really-wake-up-scratchy-scratchy moments because quite honestly I've been sharing my private bits quite a lot lately. I am afraid of the HERPES and I always have been, but unless there is someone who's lying, I've only been with one person with the herpes and he was properly sheathed at all times. But that person was ten months ago and there's a chance that all the sheathing in the world can't keep you from it.

So off to the doctor, right?

Wrong. Where do YOU live? Where can you actually get a dr.'s appt. on the same day you need one. Please. I can get an appt. for Wednesday next week and by then this pimple-thingy had better either be gone without a trace or else ... um ... well, it had better just be gone.

I did a google search and I think this thing is called Folliculitis. I'm pretty sure I don't have the herpes, and my doctor is probably pretty sick of me calling for appointments to make absolutely sure.

I did a search on Google for "bump on my labia" and now whenever I start googling with the letters "bu" the phrase "bump on my labia" will appear above "business blogging seminar" until I type something other than an "m" and a "p" and so on. Sometimes I like the Googling features, sometimes not so much. I'm also afraid that somehow the large multinational corporation where I work is compiling a profile of me based on my googling and my emailing. So when that guy who wanted to join my ski cabin and I told him we were pretty fond of the weed wrote back to me on my work email about "not OK with the pot smoking" I got a little bit concerned about my permanent record at work. Strange and paranoid? I think not.

Can you tell I started with the wine more than an hour ago? This entry may soon be deleted.

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Oh NO! Don't delete it! It's too fucking awesome!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters