Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It may seem like I abandoned this blog but the truth is that I have actually been working during the 9 to 5 shift. Rather than take 25 minutes to read my favorites each day I've been doing that thing I do for money.

The ski season officially started last weekend. Eric, Nicole, and I went to Kirkwood, skied 3 runs and ended up in the cafe having some greasy fried food and beer from a blasted bartender. Hooray! the season begins.

We stuck around Kirkwood until 6pm when our Full Moon Hike began. Fully suited in our ski gear and some snowshoes, we were guided through wooded paths and across hushed open meadows bathed in moonlight. No flashlights needed. Just the light of the moon.

Two hours later, tired but happy, we headed back to my house for a soak in the hot tub and some delicious Thai soup.

God I love ski season.

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Kirkwood! Awesome!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters