Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am so tired of this bad feeling. Sad feeling. Whatever it is, I am tired of it and it's with me at least half of my awake time. I am going to kick it out!

Last night I went to the SF Zen Center for the buddhist discussion group for people in recovery. This is something I came upon accidentally about five years ago and I haven't been there for a few years. I went back last night because I need the time with people who are hurting as much as me. It was worthwhile even if the topic wasn't 100% apropos to my situation. And there was a guy who was pretty cute. He had both his ears pierced and I realized I think that is gorgeous. Really sexy. I told Andrew that when I got home and he said maybe he would pierce both ears but I am not sure how it would go with his haircut.

Andrew helped me put up the new rice paper shades for the living room windows -- thanks IKEA for the 4 hour project! -- we only got 2 shades complete and hung, so there are still more to do. Again, thanks IKEA for making something look easy when it's painful and complicated! But they look great so I'm pretty pleased.

My back is killing me. I hyper-extended it while skiing on March 3rd and yeah, it hurt when I did it. But I pulled a muscle while rolling out of bed in the middle of the night on March 29 and that puppy STILL hurts. I've been going to the chiropractor and I should have gotten an x-ray 10 days ago but I still haven't. The pain has prompted me to schedule an x-ray tomorrow. I went skiing on the weekend and it hurt a lot! I am definitely not going skiing this weekend. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters