Saturday, November 11, 2006

Squeegee = Great Income

Oi kvetch. I woke up to a bit of a snowstorm (I'm in Tahoe, natch) and that meant today's window washing plan was iffy. Adding insult to injury, I have no squeegee. I went on a special squeegee buying trip earlier this week and call me what you will, but I was quite excited about using the squeegee to clean the windows over here.

Are you surprised that I have just come indoors from washing windows in freezing rain without a squeegee, with only a bucket and sponge and some paper towels? No? You shouldn't be. I can not be thwarted (put your mind around that word). What should surprise you is that I washed the windows etc., etc. and I am not even high. I'm pushing 39 and I can not find a source for the weed anywhere. It is having a negative effect on my productivity here in Tahoe. Will the weed smoking go the way of cigarette smoking*? Don't count on it but sheesh.
*I have not smoked for 348 days. Let's say I averaged a half a pack a day or 10 cigarettes -- that means I have not smoked 3,480 cigarettes that I would have ordinarily. I estimate I have smoked more than 70,000 cigarettes in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

I can't effing believe you're doing that... without wacky tabacky. Oh wait. It's YOU. I CAN believe you're doing it.

You nuts.

Me love yer nuts.

Heh.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters