Monday, January 22, 2007

Ugh! Mondays are hard. I haven't had to wake up with an alarm for ten days and this morning I got jarred back into life in the city at 6am. Much too early. I'm wearing my uncomfortable grown-up clothes (including some adorable new black high-heel mary janes that make things slightly better...cashmere sweater doesn't hurt either...in fact, what am I complaining about? Besides the scowl on my face, I look pretty cute!).

My schedule is crammed with meetings which started at 8:30 and go straight through to 5. Tomorrow begins a 3-day meeting that I am dreading (I'm too busy to sit still for a total of 24 hours and eat calorie-laden food).

I just want to complain about Patrick for a minute too. After I wrote that rosy-glow post on Thursday he dropped off the face of the earth. We connected briefly on the phone yesterday and made plans to get together late in the afternoon but he didn't call. I feel like I got stood up. I am happy to give him all the space he needs. All I expect is a phone call letting me know what's going on. I am not happy about that this morning.

This week is not getting off to a good start and it's busy busy busy. Grrrrrr!

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Sounds like a good time to turn into...OVERSTIMULATED CAFFEINE GIRL!!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters