Friday, December 22, 2006

Because I Owe It To My Fans

Let's call this an obligatory blog post.

I haven't posted for the past week because I have had nothing to say. Nothing funny has happened to me. I haven't had any epiphanic moments. I got my hair cut (cute!) and had a belated b-day dinner with Don and Dianna and family and friends, but BLAH pretty much sums it up.

Here's the iDog I got for Nicole (age 9) for Christmas:


You plug your ipod into it to play music through its speaker. It also plays a light show and moves its ears and maybe its legs. I think it is IDEAL for a 9 year old girl.

That's all I've got. Perhaps the creativity will return in the new year. Perhaps I will sit and write my goals for the year on New Years Day according to old traditions.

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Well I've been missing you - and you know I don't care WHAT you say on here... just like hearing you think.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters