Sunday, April 08, 2007

chicka bowm bowm

Hannes the Estonian, no. Hello Michael.

Oh yummy. I had a fun date #2 yesterday. Ever dated a Pisces? Not me, I never have. But one thing I know about this pisces is that there is a sexual tension that is wow-wow mm -- ok tension is not even describing it. My actual words were "I want to take things slow, spend time getting to know each other and talking," but the thought that kept going through my head is "I am going to fuck you so well." I am pretty sure my body was saying the same thing.

Sorry! TMI. But yeah, he's a cutie. And we made out to Elliott Smith after watching Parker Posey in "The OH in Ohio." Guess what the Oh in Ohio is ... did you guess the big "O"? Well, that's what it is. This movie, unbeknownst to me, is about Parker achieving an orgasm despite her history of sexual dysfunction (which according to the movie afflicts 30 million women, assumedly in the US). It's kind of funny that I invited Michael back to my place and opened up my room mate's NetFlix and that was the movie. Seriously, no idea.

She gets it on with Danny Devito, and sticks with him because he gives her the big O. (I'm not buying that, personally. He had a hella hairy back.)

If I'm not buying Danny DeV, what am I buying? -- Fiber One bars. With 140 calories and 9 grams of dietary fiber (35% DV), and delicious oats and nuts, the Fiber One bars are making me happy.

I can't believe I've gone on and on about my (not really happening yet) sex life when the big news is that I got that house. $333K. Numerology went into that proposal, let me tell you. I'm going to have some work to do. I've been doubling up on my diet of HGTV "fix this house" programming. I'm pretty excited, glad to have the opportuntiy to do another fixer upper. Who knows if I'll make any money on the effort but right now I feel very, very rich.

Moo! Manchanima! Sa-weet!

Oh man, I can't believe I didn't mention it first! I got the house at $333K. Looks like I'd better get my Martha on.

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

OOOOOOOOOOh! Congrats on the house!! You go girl - and get on with TEH SEX!!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters